Favorite Songs of 2009

Another year-end list, but I thought I'd share my favorite songs from the year as well.

  1. Two - The Antlers
  2. An absolutely haunting song, I get chills every time I listen to it.

  3. 1901 & Lisztomania - Phoenix
  4. Combining these two into one entry. I never get tired of hearing these tracks. Phoenix is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands.

  5. The Fixer - Pearl Jam
  6. I've always liked Pearl Jam, but this song just rocked. Glad to have new stuff from them.

  7. Hell - Tegan and Sara
  8. Fast paced and fun, I just always love hearing this one.

  9. Fables - The Dodos
  10. Love the chorus line on this; really makes the song.

  11. Crying Lightning - Arctic Monkeys
  12. Haven't been a big Arctic Monkeys fan, but this track may change that.

  13. Percussion Gun - White Rabbits
  14. I can never get the beat to this song out of my head, and that's a good thing.

  15. (If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer
  16. Another fantastic Weezer song; upbeat and fun.

  17. The Fear - Lily Allen
  18. This song was stuck in my rotation for quite a while, and I still enjoy it.

  19. Handclap. - Kinch
  20. Very short (about 2 min), but another one that I love listening to.

0 comments: